It's Friday! Hallelujah!
Today, I'd like to share with you some of my favorite posts from fellow D-bloggers this week. They made me smile, cry, and sometimes both at once.
Which makes me think, "I like smiling! Smiling's my favorite!" (if you don't get the reference, I'm not sure we can be friends).
Anyways, here they are, in no particular order...
1. Holly blogs about being Overwhelmed. We all have a lot to handle each and every day. Sometimes, it feels like you just can't cope with anything else.
2. Mike writes about his amazing Type 3 in his post My Wife Is Awesome. Also features my most favorite YouTube video EVER! You have to watch it!
3. If you've ever battled with your insurance company, you'll love Jacquie's post about The Five Stages of Health Insurance Grief. Thanks for sharing, friend.
4. A good doctor is hard to find. George writes about some hope for No More Sawblades.
5. And finally, Simon gives some DOC love in his Letter To My Endo. Hilarious and hearfelt!
Well, that's it for me! Have a great weekend everyone!