Burning extra pounds with a long-term goal of weight loss don’t always produce results, and several factors can affect caloric intake. New research from the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine suggests one approach to exercising during obesity could reduce calorie burn in patients with incurable childhood obesity in hopes of decreases in weight gain […]
- Aging Well
- Anti Viral
- Birth Control
- Children's Health
- Children’s Health
- Diseases & Disorders
- Diseases and disorders
- Global health
- Hair Loss
- Health sciences
- Healthy Living
- Human Resources
- Sleep aid
- First brain study of its kind reveals role of Kinda supercomputer
- What Time Will Tell Most People About the Coronavirus?
- Study uncovers new mechanism regulating the release of waste products in mitochondria
- long-noveative RNA molecule could help create new therapies for heart disease
- How a ‘chilling effect’ causes 31 states to experience shortages
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
I am not a medical professional. Everything on this blog are my personal thoughts and opinions only. Please consult your doctor for any medical advice. Thanks!