Researchers have developed a new, highly effective vaccine that prevents a typical childhood cancer from spreading to other organs, the most common tumor type among young children, their parents and siblings. The clinical trial, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, showed 66 percent of 50 children who received an investigational vaccine produced antibodies […]
- Aging Well
- Anti Viral
- Birth Control
- Children's Health
- Children’s Health
- Diseases & Disorders
- Diseases and disorders
- Global health
- Hair Loss
- Health sciences
- Healthy Living
- Human Resources
- Sleep aid
- First brain study of its kind reveals role of Kinda supercomputer
- What Time Will Tell Most People About the Coronavirus?
- Study uncovers new mechanism regulating the release of waste products in mitochondria
- long-noveative RNA molecule could help create new therapies for heart disease
- How a ‘chilling effect’ causes 31 states to experience shortages
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
I am not a medical professional. Everything on this blog are my personal thoughts and opinions only. Please consult your doctor for any medical advice. Thanks!