Hi, I’m Jess. Me and D (Type 1 Diabetes) have been together since I was 10. I’ve been using a Medtronic pump since 1998 (love my pump!) and began my tumultuous yet rewarding affair with their CGM in December 2010. Switched to Dexcom Seven Plus in June 2012. These are my random thoughts and musings. Enjoy!
- Aging Well
- Anti Viral
- Birth Control
- Children's Health
- Children’s Health
- Diseases & Disorders
- Diseases and disorders
- Global health
- Hair Loss
- Health sciences
- Healthy Living
- Human Resources
- Sleep aid
- First brain study of its kind reveals role of Kinda supercomputer
- What Time Will Tell Most People About the Coronavirus?
- Study uncovers new mechanism regulating the release of waste products in mitochondria
- long-noveative RNA molecule could help create new therapies for heart disease
- How a ‘chilling effect’ causes 31 states to experience shortages
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
I am not a medical professional. Everything on this blog are my personal thoughts and opinions only. Please consult your doctor for any medical advice. Thanks!