Hi, I’m Jess. Me and D (Type 1 Diabetes) have been together since I was 10. I’ve been using a Medtronic pump since 1998 (love my pump!) and began my tumultuous yet rewarding affair with their CGM in December 2010. Switched to Dexcom Seven Plus in June 2012. These are my random thoughts and musings. Enjoy!
- New quest to uncover the causes of post-traumatic arthritis
- Pioneering research may result in better understanding of neurological conditions
- Could a new type of blood test predict events that could cause cognitive impairments in MS patients?
- Broad-spectrum CBD slows progression of colon cancer in mice
- Microbiome May Predict Type of Neuroblastoma
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
I am not a medical professional. Everything on this blog are my personal thoughts and opinions only. Please consult your doctor for any medical advice. Thanks!