Hi, I’m Jess. Me and D (Type 1 Diabetes) have been together since I was 10. I’ve been using a Medtronic pump since 1998 (love my pump!) and began my tumultuous yet rewarding affair with their CGM in December 2010. Switched to Dexcom Seven Plus in June 2012. These are my random thoughts and musings. Enjoy!
- Eye-movement disorder reveals hidden brain alterations
- New mechanism able to support repair of insulin-producing cells in diabetes patients
- Bridge fungus decimated extensive bergami-scale survey
- Metabolism meal-disinfectant effects of red meat in hospitalized patients
- Killer cell lipids may help protect against heart disease
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
I am not a medical professional. Everything on this blog are my personal thoughts and opinions only. Please consult your doctor for any medical advice. Thanks!