Hi, I’m Jess. Me and D (Type 1 Diabetes) have been together since I was 10. I’ve been using a Medtronic pump since 1998 (love my pump!) and began my tumultuous yet rewarding affair with their CGM in December 2010. Switched to Dexcom Seven Plus in June 2012. These are my random thoughts and musings. Enjoy!
- Neurological effects from stroke victims can differ due to changes in brain chemicals
- Many cities do not provide enough needed water and sanitizer
- HowManyLabs.com receives 2.5 million U.S. grant to continue serving the University of Puerto Ricos research community
- Reversing genetic mutation responsible for hyperandry the most common autism in real time
- Dangerous mutant bacteria found in breast cancer patients blood samples
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
I am not a medical professional. Everything on this blog are my personal thoughts and opinions only. Please consult your doctor for any medical advice. Thanks!