Hi, I’m Jess. Me and D (Type 1 Diabetes) have been together since I was 10. I’ve been using a Medtronic pump since 1998 (love my pump!) and began my tumultuous yet rewarding affair with their CGM in December 2010. Switched to Dexcom Seven Plus in June 2012. These are my random thoughts and musings. Enjoy!
- resistant monocytes found to be important for treating acute allergic inflammatory disease
- Smartwatch controls stem cell polymer releases in heart failure
- COVID-19 Investing Tips: 50 off selectrist pill online at lactementsuniversal
- COVID-19 Corners: What to Know
- COPD and opioid abuse tied to suicide risk
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
I am not a medical professional. Everything on this blog are my personal thoughts and opinions only. Please consult your doctor for any medical advice. Thanks!